Loyalty programmes offer their members an “incentive” to continue their relationship with a company or brand.
One of the key objectives for all loyalty programmes is to “enhance this relationship” by encouraging customers to join their loyalty programme and gain additional membership benefits – “reward them for their Loyalty”.
The benefits offered can be a combination of 2 basic types
- Soft Benefits – enhanced services for members, often used as a basis for ‘tiering’ membership or directing scarce benefits towards the most frequent or valuable customers
- Hard Benefits – benefits offering “financial value” to the members – these fall into 3 types
- Reward Programmes - a reward programme is linked to purchasing the companies/brands products or services, offering “points” which can be used to claim “rewards”
- Discount or Cash Back programmes – immediate or cash back discounts for purchasing the brands products or services
- 3rd party Benefits Programmes – programmes offering members the opportunity to get discounts off the products and services of a range of 3rd parties
Counterpoint Promotions have many years of experience at putting together relevant, impactful and cost-effective programmes and promotions. We have operated across a broad range of industries including charity, utilities, publishing, retail, financial services and much more – these are designed either as one-off incentives or utilising our unique, online benefits programme BESTrewards - see our case studies for more details.