Come join us ….. We are currently recruiting for the following:
NEW Business Development Manager
The Company & Summary:
Heading into our 10th year, ‘Counterpoint Promotions’ are a leading supplier of travel, leisure and lifestyle incentives & rewards to major companies for promotional purposes.
Our clients include Homebase, The Body Shop, Direct Line, Dulux, Fiat, Saverstore.com, Northcliffe Newspapers and The Mall.
Having had a very successful trading year in 2010 we are now undertaking major investment in IT, Marketing but most importantly PEOPLE.
Counterpoint is looking for and exceptional B2B Business Development Director to join and head up a small but hugely successful company that is preparing to undergo a significant period of growth. Working towards realistic targets within and uncapped bonus structure, this is an unrivalled opportunity to earn a considerable take home every month and build a career within an exciting industry.
• As New Business Development Manager your role will be to build our portfolio of clients.
• Implement and communicate sales strategies and solutions in line with the organizations business plan.
• Develop & implement longer term strategic plans for Sales.
• Following extensive training on the products and services we offer, you will be expected to build upon any existing contacts you may have whilst continually seeking new business.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the market and competitor activities.
• You will be required to assist the company in achieving a higher market penetration.
• Network and develop contacts with key areas as well as manage or participate in projects as required.
• Will need experience in senior sales and business development roles.
• The candidate needs a creative flair, keen eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
• Demonstrable sales results and negotiation skills.
• Previous experience of taking an organization through change.
• Drive and passion and a high level of self motivation.
• Strong relationship builder and able to communicate at all levels.
• Exceptional people management with leadership skills.
Counterpoint Promotions enjoy high margins and are therefore able to reward good performers with a very generous commission structure. Basic salaries are negotiable; obviously the successful candidate’s experience and track record will be taken into consideration. Full and comprehensive training and understanding of the industry will be given. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply simply Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV.